Harrah College of Hospitality Master’s Programs
Checklist and Milestones for Hospitality Master’s Students
- HOA students, including those in the dual program must submit the Declaration of Program Track form no later than December 15 to declare which track, thesis or professional paper, they will complete.
- All master’s students must submit their Program of Study form, located in the GradRebel Gateway, with the Graduate College by the end of their second semester.
NOTE: Please see the core courses and elective courses under each program above to learn when courses will be offered.
- HOA thesis track students must secure their thesis chair and committee by end of their second semester and submit the HOA 789-First Thesis Pre-Approval Registration form.
- HOA Professional Paper track and MHA students must submit the Culminating Project form at least two weeks before the start of their last semester to register for MHA 788 or HOA 788.
- Check your papers for plagiarism before you turn it in!