The Hospitality Graduate Programs requires graduate students to complete a form for some course registrations and internal processes. These forms are in addition to the forms required by the UNLV Graduate College accessed through the GradRebel Gateway.
IMPORTANT: Students must download the form, open it up in Adobe, and complete it electronically. The forms require electronic signatures. To learn how to create an electronic signature in Adobe, watch this YouTube video.
- Hospitality Student Directory Release Form
- Conference Travel Pre-Authorization Request Form
- HOA 781-782 and MHA 688: Independent Study Pre-Authorization Registration Form
- Request for a Course Substitution Approval Form (only approved in very rare circumstances and cannot be used for core coursework)
MHA Program Forms
HOA Program Forms
- HOA Declaration of Program Track Form
- HOA 788: Professional Paper Registration Approval Form
- HOA 789: Thesis Registration Approval Forms